Tuesday, April 21, 2015
sunshine & warmth
last week I vacationed to a warmer climate that was predominately sunny. When I came back and it was 20 degrees below average and 30degrees colder than my vacation spot I had an ah-ha moment. I often observe that people in NY are cold, self-absorbed and rude. So when I was in FL where there are a ton of transplants and snowbirds I was expecting the same only to be met with smiling, warm and engaging individuals. Ah-ha! The weather and climate has a direct effect on not just mood but personality! Think about it - when someone is on vacation they often come back and say they are refreshed because they are resetting there mood. But If they were to live there long term their entire mindset will shift and essentially the personality will shift. It is amazing. I would love to move soon because I am so over the cold, self-absorbed and rude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment